Saturday 7 January 2012

HoMin Dome Concert...crushes the March 28 2012 rumor?

Over this week, it had been revealed that HoMin will extend the TONE tour to April. It will be 4 days, with 2 in Tokyo Dome and 2 in Kyocera Osaka Dome. The last date will be April 22 2012.

If you have read my earlier post on the March 28 2012 rumor, the extension of this Dome concerts would definitely crush the rumor of the "important announcement to be made on said date". Well, I was disappointed to be honest. I mean, I told myself, it is a rumor, no proof and there isn't even must writings on it, just some random appearances in people's tumbler, forums etc. But still, it did spark a very tiny glimmer of hope.

I can be a bit more delusional and think, heck, they can still announce something in March and continue fulfilling the Dome concerts up to April. By that time, tickets would have been sold out anyway. SM have nothing to lose. But, oh well, I am tired. Cassies out there, I know you are too.

This is just a short post, as I thought I ought to be responsible and update about this, in case there are readers who have read the March 28 post and is keeping their hopes high. I hope this shows stans out there, that DBSK5 fans or OT5 (how people usually refer to fans who still support all 5 boys), are actually very level headed people. Sure, we get excited over news. We squeal and spazz over awesome pics of the boys, but we do think and we act responsibly. And ultimately, we support the truth, we support all 5 boys and we do not see the need to bash either one side to bring the other side up.

U-know Yunho fighting!
Choikang Changmin fighting!
Youngwoong Jaejoong fighting!
Micky Yoochun fighting!
...................................................
...................................................
..................................................
Xiah Junsu fighting!
(sorry, I can't help trolling on Junsu, that's what the boys do all the time)

2 comments:

  1. I mean, I don't doubt that, but it's an announcement, not any actual action that would be happening on the 28th... if it were true. Although i'm still a bit skeptical, I feel like the extension of the concert really doesn't do that much to crush the rumor... It's not like they couldn't still announce something... but idk. I may be wrong xD Regarding the 6 month promotion thing though... they just released another japanese single... or they will release one. So IDK about that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.... In a few days will be 28th.
    We can just wait to see.
    I'm hoping that the rumour could be true.

    ReplyDelete