Saturday 31 December 2011

A very short rant

The lack of updates on the JYJ vs SM lawsuit is driving me nuts. I understand civil suit could take ages but this is crazy. There don't seem to even be a date for a next hearing. Hello, that is like nothing to look forward to isn't it.

Sometimes, I really just wish the South Korean government will make all 5 boys enlist together for the military service right now and hopefully by the time they come out, damn lawsuit is over and the 5 are together again! I have to add though, they need to serve the same base, or camp or whatever you call it. I know, most fans will kill me, because it means we can't see or hear about the 5 boys for 22 months. But hey, they are Koreans, military service is mandatory, sooner or later, they have to go. And if you are a real fan, you would wait! Look at the DBSK5 fans, already more than 22 months after lawsuit, we are still waiting for a reunion.

End of rant. Thank you very much. Kamsahamnida.

No comments:

Post a Comment